Freezer Cooking: March 2010, all wrapped up!

>> Monday, March 8, 2010

Good morning all, I'm still here. Sorry for the lack of postings over the weekend. I was up to my elbows in pizza sauce and white chili! I'll be getting this weeks shopping list posted today.

With the exception of one batch of garlic bread, I was able to complete everything on my task list for March!


Sunshine Chicken x2
Lemon Pepper Chicken x2
Pizza Sauce x4
Pizza Dough x4
Homemade Mac & Cheese x3
Brown Rice x3
Garlic Bread x4
Italian Sausage & Veggies for Spaghetti Sauce x2
Italian Sausage for Pizza x4
Lasagna x2
Cooked, Diced Chicken Breast x2
Whole Wheat Rolls x3
Kung Pao Chicken Kit x2
Jasmine Rice x2
White Chicken Chili x2

It was a long, exhausting weekend, but what a relief to have all of our dinners and lunches for the month ready to go.

Later today I'll be doing a total freezer inventory (right now all my work from the weekend is in the refrigerator, waiting to be moved to the freezer). This will help me put everything away in some sort of order and get a full list of all available meals (some of Feb meals are still in there too!)

Thanks for following Pinch The Penny!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

How Did You Hear About PTP?

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP