Freezer Cooking: March 2010, in progress....

>> Saturday, March 6, 2010

Well, we are under way for March! I got off to a very late start so I haven't made too much progress yet, but nothing on my task list was too complicated or time consuming, so I'm not too worried about it.

Sunshine Chicken x2
Lemon Pepper Chicken x2
Pizza Sauce x4
Pizza Dough x4
Homemade Mac & Cheese x3
Brown Rice x3
Garlic Bread x4
Italian Sausage & Veggies for Spaghetti Sauce x2
Italian Sausage for Pizza x4
Lasagna x2
Cooked, Diced Chicken Breast x2
Whole Wheat Rolls x3
Kung Pao Chicken Kit x2
Jasmine Rice x2
White Chicken Chili x2


Yes, I changed Tacos to White Chicken Chili. I found a new recipe this week, which we tried out a couple of nights ago and it was delicious!! Simple and inexpensive to make too, so I decided to make a substitution for it this month and add it to the menu.

I'm hoping to make some additions to this site to be able to include some of my favorite recipes, so watch for that soon. Back to the kitchen!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

How Did You Hear About PTP?

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP