>> Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Wow, it's March already. The month is already in progress and I'm just now sitting down to think about our meal plan for the month. I'm just getting started as everyone else in the world of blogging is finishing up their cooking for the month!
Good thing I went overboard last month with my freezer cooking, we still have lots of meals leftover. Homemade Pizza will continue to be a weekly feature, I can make the sauce, dough, and prep some of our favorite toppings all in advance, and it's super fast and easy to put together later, and sooooooo yummy!
This is what I'm planning for the month... well, three weeks. I'm not going to do my big cooking day till Thursday at the earliest, but possibly not till Saturday. I'm going to stock up on a few items at Rainbow this week to get my started for the month.
Beginning with Sunday, March 7th
7. Crock Pot: BBQ Pork
8. Grilled Chicken, Homemade Mac & Cheese & Veggie
9. Pork Tenderloin, Brown Rice & Veggie
10. Spaghetti & Garlic Bread
11. Grilled Sandwiches & Salad
12. Steak, Sweet Potato Fries, Salad
13. Homemade Pizza
14. Chicken Salad, Whole Wheat Rolls & Fruit
15. Grilled Sandwiches, Salad
16. Chicken, Brown Rice & Veggie
17. Spaghetti & Garlic Bread
18. Zuppa Tuscana Soup & Bread
19. Grilled Sandwiches, Salad
20. Homemade Pizza
21. Wild Rice Soup & Whole Wheat Rolls
22. Sunshine Chicken, Brown Rice & Veggie
23. Lasagna & Garlic Bread
24. Grilled Chicken, Homemade Mac & Cheese & Veggie
25. Kung Pao Chicken with Veggies & Jasmine Rice
27. Steak, Sweet Potato Fries, Salad
28. Homemade Pizza
29. Chicken Salad, Whole Wheat Rolls & Fruit
30. Grilled Sandwiches, Salad
31. Lasagna & Garlic Bread
I can't begin to explain how much this helps us on a day to day basis. I have the meal plan on our refrigerator, so we all know "what's for dinner tonight". :) Having everything made up in advance, or at least much of the prep work done is such a time saver, money saver and makes for fewer dishes!!