>> Saturday, March 13, 2010
This is an updated official coupon policy I received from Roundy's Corporate.
As of March 12th, 2010
Manufacturer Coupon Acceptance PolicyWe will gladly accept manufacturer’s coupons from our customers. The following rules apply to the acceptance of all manufacturers’ coupons within our stores.
- Coupons must be presented at the time of purchase.
- Coupons are not accepted past their expiration date.
- We do not accept voided coupons. Coupons are considered voided if they are copied, duplicated, altered, etc.
- We do not accept coupons for products not purchased.
- Items received free through store promotions are not eligible for further discounting by manufacturer’s coupon.
- Only one coupon per purchased product is accepted.
- Coupons are accepted for products only of equal or greater value; we do not give cash back on coupons.
- Coupons presented and products purchased must match exactly. We follow all purchase stipulations set forth by the manufacturer. Examples include size restrictions, quantity purchase requirements, etc.
- Sales tax is paid by the customer at full retail.
Specific Policy Points
Buy One Get One store promotions
Coupons will be accepted only for the product(s) purchased. Coupons will not be accepted for the products(s) received free.
Meal Deal store promotions
Coupons will be accepted for the product(s) purchased by the customer associated with the meal deal. Coupons will not be accepted for any of the free products associated with the meal deal.
Internet Coupon Policy
We gladly accept internet printed manufacturer coupons.
We do not limit the value of an internet coupon. $0.50, $1.00, $2.00, $3.00, etc. are all acceptable values.
Please use good judgment. If the value is “too good to be true,” the coupon is probably not legitimate.
- Example 1: $15.00 off a bottle of Tide priced at $17.99 is not valid
- Example 2: $2.50 off a bottle of Tide priced at $17.99 is valid.
We do not accept “Free Product” or “BOGO” internet coupons.
Internet coupons are manufacturer’s coupons. As with all manufacturers’ coupons, you may only accept one coupon per item.
Double Daze Policy
- Customer must spend $25 in a single transaction to qualify for coupon doubling. The $25 minimum purchase is before tax and after store coupons.
- Only manufacturers' coupons with a face value of $1.00 and under will be doubled. Manufacturer's coupons with a face value greater than $1.00 will not be doubled (i.e., if a customer has a $1.25 coupon, it will not double). My note: a coupon for $1.25 also will not be rounded up to $2.00, it will be for it's face value only.
- A limit of 5 manufacturers' coupons in total can be doubled.
- No cash back will be given.
- Alcohol and tobacco manufacturers' coupons may not be doubled.
Original Post By: Pinch The Penny © 2010 Jennifer Spencer