CVS Savings

>> Friday, December 25, 2009

I love CVS. Aside from Target, it is my favorite place to shop for basics. I went out to CVS last night, with ECBs in hand that were soon to expire. Here is how my trip went:

I went with $20.99 in ECBs and other coupons. I got:



1 bottle of Nivea body wash
1 tube of Crest ProHealth toothpaste
1 bottle of Listerine mouthwash
2 new shades of lipstick
2 Glade glass scented oil candle holders
2 packs of scented oil candle refills

After coupons and ECBs, I spent $4.06 OOP (which was mostly just the tax) and I received back $24.00 in ECBs. I also received a $5.00 off WYB $15 coupon and a BOGO for Theraflu.

I was especially happy to get the glass scented oil candle holders. I was expecting to get another set of the tin holders, so I was really happy to find these nice glass ones. Look how pretty!


This only cost me $0.75!!

There should be a few good deals at CVS next week too.

UPDATE: I realized a few days later, that I could still submit one more rebate form for my purchase of these Glade products, so after my $5.00 rebate, this whole transaction at CVS will be a $0.94 money maker!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

How Did You Hear About PTP?

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP