Weekend Wrap Up & This Weeks Deals

>> Sunday, January 31, 2010

I can't even begin to express how tired I am right now. I cooked all weekend and we are ready for February to begin. After bagging up the last little big of the world's best ever homemade pizza sauce, here's how my punch list is looking:

Wild Rice Soup x4
Zuppa Tuscana Soup x5
Lasagna x2
Sunshine Chicken x4
Brown Rice x6
Pizza Sauce x5
Chili x2
Spaghetti Sauce x2
Whole Wheat Dinner Rolls x4
Garlic Bread x4
Cornbread Mix x2
Pizza Crust x5

Yes, that's right. All of my cooking is completely finished! Hooray! I decided to leave the few baking items till tomorrow, since my knees are going to buckle if I'm standing upright at the counter for another second. But I'd say that's not bad for one weekend! I did all of my cooking both Saturday and Sunday in the evenings, and that was the main reason it took both days. If I had started in the morning, I should have been able to do it all in one day. Maybe next month.

As I am so exhausted from all this cooking, I'm going to head off to bed now and work on my shopping lists for this week early in the morning. Stay tuned, there should be some good deals this week. A few highlights I've seen already are:


Avocados - $0.39 each at Aldi

Nabisco Crackers - FREE with doubled coupon at Rainbow Foods

Tostitos Chips and Dip - $1.00 each with coupons at Target

Philadelphia Cream Cheese - $0.50 with doubled coupon at Rainbow Foods


Also, don't forget to check all your favorite online coupon spots in the morning, as most of them will be resetting their stock and loading up fresh new coupons! Goodnight all!

(I'm not going to bother with a Saturday Savings Summary this week. I shopped a LOT and I saved a LOT this week. I also cooked for an army, so we'll get back to that next week.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

How Did You Hear About PTP?

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP